Runners, walkers and crawlers alike are invited to “climb the Giant” in Summerland, BC from Peach Orchard Park to Giants Head Peak. Funds raised will go to the Summerland Rotary Club benefiting the continued upkeep and improvement of the trail system in Giant’s Head Park and toward colon cancer diagnostics and research.
Registration is now open… Go to Get Involved! to sign up.
Location: Rotary Park, Peach Orchard Beach in Summerland, BC
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2014
- Yoga in the Park from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Race Start Time (Runners) at 1:00pm
- Race Start Time (Walkers) at 1:15pm
- Grind Post-Race BBQ at Peach Orchard Park from 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Grind Awards at Rotary Park at 5:00pm